Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ultimate Twilight fan


Sara and Tara


1. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn at the midnight release?
uhmm YES!!! I already bought the tickets =)
2. Scene you're most looking forward to in Breaking Dawn?




3. Team Edward or Jacob?






4. Favorite book in the Saga?




5. Favorite character in the series and why?

 Aside from Edward I'd say Alice!!! She's always so spunky and fun and sweet!!!





6. Why do you love Twilight?

The romance!! It pulls you in and you're just stuck there =) It's sweet!!

7. Are the books or movies better?


8. What do you dislike about the series?

Renesme name. It's weird!

9. Your craziest fan moment.

Reading the series in 3 days. I don't really have a crazy fan moment!!!

10. Do you have a Twilight collection?

No =( I borrowed the books and rented DVD's when they came out just to watch again =)

9 comments:

  1. i bet you are exited for the movie
    i am not a fan of twilight!


    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you read the whole series in 3 days?! it took me 2 weeks and i thought that was fast! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i probably wont make it on 11/18, but i am soooo excited! i agree that Renesme is a werid name -- i like the idea behind it, but it just don't click for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha renesme is such a weird name! i don't know anyone who likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Alice too! In my mind, we are bff's! lol! omg, Im so excited for the wedding scene! Enjoy the movie and thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe! Your so lucky you got tickets!!! And I read all 4 books in 1 week...3 days is amazing lol
    -barbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 days - wow. I'm not one of those fast readers. No matter how much I love a book, I plan on at least a week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank you