Sunday, November 13, 2011

Plenty to be THANKful



Day 1
I'm THANKful for my guilty pleasures....

Twilight Saga
 Don't lie!! You know you all watch it whether at midnight or DVD...

Hart of Dixie
This is THE most adorable and addictive new show on CW!!
& who doesn't love Rachel Bilson

Starbucks
I don't know what I would do without it.

Vampires
There are way too many movies and TV shows and I keep getting dragged into them!!! 

Gourmet chocolate - Godiva, Ghiradelli, Lindt
We get a lot of fancy chocolate from work and clients during the Holidays.
 I'm super excited to eat it =) 


I'm sure there's more but I'll stop here.




xoxo



3 comments:

  1. I just got my monthly free piece of Godiva today. Love that place.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate and coffee/starbucks made my list too :)

    i LOVE hart of dixie, it is really cute and i love that it isn't about mean girls/cliqes/high school drama/sleeping around....lol. a great show for any family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE starbucks. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    love your blog!
    THANKS for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank you