Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's OK Thursday...




It's OK,

to be excited to put up Christmas decorations the minute Thanksgiving is over!

that you need to buy all new decorations for Christmas because you're tired of the same old color theme

to finally get to participate in black Friday

to be excited about 97.1 playing Holiday music starting next Friday!!! Never to early for Holiday music =)

to have my and Little Miss Christmas outfit all set!!!


that the only thing on my mind is the Holidays (see above)

to start planning Santa pictures within the next 2 weeks
I hate long lines so the sooner the better!!

Have a great Thursday


xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Jenna, your blog swap partner for the Plenty to be Thankful for swap. I'm very excited to be paired up with you. Your blog is adorable!

    This year will also be my first year participating in Black Friday. I'm excited!

    I just wanted to stop by, say Hi, and introduce myself. I look forward to swapping with you!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg YES!
    i want to do xmas decorations like right now!

    AND BLACK FRIDAY!
    we do it every year with my sister
    and cousin .. we definitely going super
    early this year.



    ▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙
    HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!
    xoxo
    Melina

    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank you