Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Hope you all had a
SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN

My parents had a halloween party with there friends Saturday night
no babysitter means joining in on the festivities with them
Little Miss didn't like it too much, especially the ones in the mask...
we had old widows, monsters, clowns, madonna, devils, vampirres, bugs and much more!!!

there's a lot more but you get the idea....

Sunday Little Miss and I went to a Halloween party for little ones at a friends house
I would post pictures but I dont know if the kids parents would be OK
She wore her cheerleader outfit that day
(last year costume)

 On Halloween we went trick or treating in the neighborhood!!!
came back with a bag full of sweets =)

My little princess
she was suppose to be a fairy but we forgot her wings so she ended up being a princess









3 comments:

  1. Halloween parties are the best! Looks like you had a great time. Cute costume! And your Little Miss looks very much like a princess. I bet she had fun at her Halloween party too :)

    Happy Tuesday!

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you all look so cute with the costumes

    that clown one is hilarious!
    my mom was a clown a couple years ago
    the exact same costume.


    did one of the girls have an argentinian jersey :)i see my baby blue and white colors <3




    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    HAPPY TUESDAY ♡♡

    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two look SMASHING!!! loving all the costumes.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank you