Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pinteresting {frames}


My first time linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays.

I love pinterest and I love blogging so why not give it a go!!!


If I knew how to ue rollers, I would totally do this with little miss!!!

This is going into Little Miss future bedroom

cute idea for all the places you lived
clever idea for the places you visited!!

Wedding song, quote, poem or something special framed
This is something I'm also going to do!!! Photobooth pictures
This is also pretty cool! Family tree with framed pictures




2 comments:

  1. I have seem some of them before
    and I felt in love specially with the
    photobooth frames on the stairs.

    Cute ideas to decorate the house!



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank you