Day 5 is all about CLOTHES
More specifically, holiday outfits for Christmas and New Years Eve!!!!
I already have a dress in my closet that I bought and never worn that would be perfect for Christmas!!!
I just need some jewelry to go with it =)
Pictures will be posted come Christmas.
These are the dresses I tried on this past week that I've been thinking of wearing for New Year Eve
I LOVE all 3 of them and am having a hard time deciding..
I'm going back this weekend to actually take one of these baby home!!
and then there's
1. The holiday season is a time for family and friends with good food and great memories .
2. Snow makes me excited and want to go outside and play with little miss .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup .
4. Winter is the best time for cozying up in front of the fire place with a warm beverage and cozy socks and avoiding the commercial chaos at the malls .
5. I can hardly wait for getting our Christmas tree and decorating the house and tree .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to to get them done early or else the whole holiday gift buying becomes stressful instead of fun. I rush to find something that probably isn't even meaningful. With that being said, I like to get them done early and take my time .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 8-9 because there's still a lot of stuff to get done. The more that gets completed the more excited I get about the Holidays .