Can you believe Christmas is on Sunday!! I feel like it's going by so fast.
I saw this mini Christmas quiz over at brunch with amber and thought it would be fun to do
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate! I never had Eggnog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
He wraps them duh! With the help of his elves.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
We use white lights on our tree but our house has colored lights. Growing up we had colored lights on the tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
We never had. I will one day =)
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually the week after Thanksgiving or first week of December. However this year I'm still decorating the week before Christmas!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
That we got to open up the presents at midnight on the 24th
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
My friends didn't believe in Santa anymore so i kinda grew out of it -_- I didn't cry or get upset or anything but i still pretended to believe for my little brother! My mom told me not to say anything and just pretend since he was still little!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes we did!!! Now we open them up on Christmas day because of the little one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Our tree growing up was a little bit of everything from school ornaments to candy canes but once we all grew up we do theme tree. This year it's brown and gold. Next year we'll have another tree for the little one for all her activities and stuff!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
I love snow but only for a few days =)
12. Can you ice skate?
I can roller skate but idk if I can ice skate! It's actually on my list of things to do this year to go ice skating.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I've got so many great gifts over the year so I can't just pick one thing out.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with my family. Visiting my friends and just having a good time.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Mousse de Maracuja
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Waking up and having a HUGE I hop inspired breakfast
17. What tops your tree?
Growing up it has always been a star with colored lights then an angel and now it's a star again but no lights!
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
I love to give because i love to shop =) But I tend to get carried away with the gift giving.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum?
YUCK!!!!! I use to love them but it's just so gross to me now!!!!
20. Favorite Christmas show?
I actually did a post on this! But My favorite show is A Charlie Brown Christmas
21. Saddest Christmas song?
Christmas Shoes! The movie and song is so sad!
22. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Santa baby and Merry Little Christmas since we are a small family