Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday loving

It's MONDAY loves
which means we are that much closer to Friday and that much closer to my BIRTHDAY!!!
 Plans are in order and I get more and more excited each minute =) 
I'm not excited about the classes that start today from 6-9:40pm =/ M-Th for 2 weeks
It's a cont. work development course 
I'll be coming home very tired and extremely hungry....

However I do look forward to a haircut and NEW color this week 
as well as a visit to the nail parlor for mani and pedi!!!
some relaxation is well needed

 ohhh and I can't forget birthday outfit shopping!!!


How fun are sparkler candles!?!! =)


4 comments:

  1. Happy early bday!!

    I agree...sparkler candles = awesome!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm passing on the Liebster Blog Award to you! You can get the award here!

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH EM GEEE

    3 more days to go!

    =) what are the big plans for your bday love?


    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh advance happy birthday to you! :)
    True, the sparkler candles are fun and cute.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank you