Monday, September 26, 2011

Awards

Two lovely bloggers awarded me with The Versatile Blogger!! My first award  =) YAY. Thanks so much ladies!
Shia and Holly over at Eight Six Eleven are fabulous ladies with great blogs and awesome personalities!! Both are new to the blog community so go on over and say hi to them!!

There are a few rules that I have to follow before I can pass this award to pretty awesome bloggers!

Rule #1: Thank the person or persons who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. Check!

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself:
1: I love to decorate!! For holidays I'm obsessed with it =)
2: I have a daughter who is my everything!!!!
3: I'm originally from Brazil
4: I'm a cowboys fan who lives minutes from DC =/
5: My birthday is OCTOBER!!! WHOAAHOOO
6: I used to have a blog that was deleted for personal reasons. I missed blog community too much to stay away
7: I don't have favorites except for the color green!!

Rule #3: Pass the award to 15 bloggers that you recently discovered. Below:

Stacey over at Beauty from a mommy
Caro at Caroobaby
Cole at Adventures in love and happiness 
Kim at Dinner at Capeto's 
Ashley at Domestic Imperfection
Tony & Andrea at Life with Tony
Melina at Only a flight away
Wendy at The Dandy Bohemian


Sorry short on bloggers...

xo,
Mily

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thank you