Monday, January 16, 2012

Update

Hey everybody! First of let me start by saying sorry for being MIA for the past week or so. I won't be back here on my little blog for another 2 weeks. I have a lot of things in my personal life that I'm trying to get under control at the moment. I also ended up getting sick. Not sure if it was bad food or stomach virus but it sucks anyways. Hoping nobody else in my home gets sick. Also, the 365 hair project is still going strong. I haven't gotten a chance to take pictures or post but it's still going. Can't wait to be back soon.

xoxo
Mily

5 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok and back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you gotta do what you gotta do girl!
    we'll be here waiting .. hope everything is ok!

    love ya Mily!



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to check on you and make sure all is well!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you come back soon and hope you're doing well!!

    and...

    You were previously following me at gorgeousinwonderland.blogspot.com... but I recently changed my link to theprincessandthepolish.blogspot.com without realizing that it wouldn't update in my followers feeds! You'll need to click my new link and re-follow me.. :) its been such a mess! So sorry to even have to notify you of this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank you